For more reliable FS-CD batch processes! The C2C solution from Beta Systems allows you to control your FS-CD batch workflows and helps you ensure that only correct data are processed.
With Beta C2C you can:
- Reliably process all SAP FS-CD transactions
- Guarantee that the content of your FS-CD data is correct
- Ensure that only correct data is processed downstream
- Minimize print and mail volumes.
The integrated job log solution optimizing SAP FS-CD can also be applied to various other SAP modules. It greatly streamlines and facilitates all tasks related to automating processes between the mainframe environment and the ‘open world’, where it helps to minimize errors and thus give a strong boost to the quality of bulk data production.
- Consistency check for reliable results: As soon as you execute C2C, you are ready to analyze job logs, allowing you to immediately check the results of the SAP program. Stored reference data determines the conditions for when an FS-CD transaction is successful and specifies the steps to be taken in the event of an error. Downstream processing will only take place if the FS-CD transaction was successfully completed (SAP ABAP) and only if the correct data was processed. This makes mass bookings much more reliable and helps to prevent incorrect bookings, which lead to time-consuming correction tasks and reversal.
- Reduced material costs: Downstream processing, including printouts and mailing of invoices, reminders etc., will only start when you are certain that no mistakes have been made. This saves expenses by preventing repeat printing and mailing.
- Increased production through centralization: Use your scheduler, the Beta 91 Agility, Beta 92 Agility and Beta 92 Agility Enterprise Job Manager as your single point of control.
- No SAP connection: You will no longer require SAP connection, access rights or even SAP know-how to check generated logs for the purpose of error tracking and removal.
- Reduction of 2–3% error rate (leading all the way to payment defaults) in the FS-CD module.
- Higher level of automation: The new systems also facilitate a higher level of automation of your batch processes. This means, for instance, that manual staff intervention is hardly necessary any longer during dunning procedures. The improved level of automation and increased reliability also represent a higher savings potential as compared to just using FS CD by reducing material costs such as printing, postage or servicing fees.
- Reduced number of customer complaints, both externally and internally.
Controlling Process for SAP FS-CD with [C2C] 4 Insurance